This course will be held over 6 weeks, on Thursdays starting on 7th November, between 7:15 – 8:15 pm, at the Preston Patrick Memorial Hall, Crooklands.
The course teaches further life skills to help your dog behave well in a variety of situations. It is suitable for dogs who have already done the Junior Dog Course or reached a similar level of training. A ‘training games’ approach to learning ensures you both have fun! The activities included will be planned to meet the needs of each group of dogs. Further skills may include –
- Going to a mat or place to help with calmness with visitors or to stop pestering at the dinner table
- Emergency stop for distance control
- Going between your legs to help prevent jumping up or for a place of safety
- Tidying up around the house – putting toys back in the toy box or washing in the washer
- Tricks for helping with handling – chin rest on your hand or muzzle push up
- Walking and Recall Games – of course!
- Great play together for the fun of it!
- And more…
The cost of this course is £75